Saturday, October 23, 2010

Down Five

I've lost 5 lbs.   I wish it were more but I must celebrate the five.  At least I am going in the right direction.  Just have it to keep it going....down.

I miss having wine every night.  I have been trying not to drink when I am at home.  I don't need the calories or the metabolism slow-down, but oh, how I miss getting home from work, getting into my sloppy clothes/pjs and then pouring myself a glass of red.  I enjoy choosing my glass. I love the sound the liquid makes when it's being poured ... "glip glip glip".  The color and all its shades of reds and purples sparks my whimsy.  The nose springs my senses into the action. And the explosion of many tastes on my tongue is what I love most.  I really miss haivng wine every night.  I obviously have plenty of whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment